Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
SHANNON LEVANOS (CALLED “SHANNONS PHOTOS”) Gift Certificates in (Australian) Dollars are issued by and are the property of Shannons Photos whose office is at Camden South N.S.W
Shannons Photos Gift Certificates are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions and by purchasing a Shannons Photos Gift Certificate you will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Shannons Photos Gift Certificates are issued for redemption at Shannons Photos in exchange for a professional photography shoot at location within 45 minutes of Camden, NSW, unless otherwise stated on the gift certificate, or unless otherwise agreed between you and Shannons Photos. The terms and conditions of Shannons Photos photography shoot incorporate also the standard terms and conditions as described on www.shannonsphotos.com.au, and which are also available on request and they, or any combination of them, are referred to in these terms and conditions as "the Benefits”.
Shannons Photos Gift Certificates may be cancelled after issue if any information supplied at the time of purchase is untrue or inaccurate, or if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and/or billing information have been supplied.
Each Shannons Photos Gift Certificate features a unique reference code and date stamp and:
1. May be redeemed once for its full face value within its period of validity at Shannons Photos in exchange for the Benefits.
2. Must be presented for redemption upon arrival at Shannons Photos to enjoy the Benefit. Photocopies will not be accepted, nor will any damaged or defaced Shannons Photos Gift Certificates.
3. May not be exchanged as a whole or in part for cash.
4. Will not be replaced if lost or stolen and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Its redemption will be subject to the availability of the Benefits at Shannons Photos which are offered at the discretion of the Shannons.
6. Shannons Photos Gift Certificates are valid for a period of three (3) months from the date of issue appearing on the Shannons Photos Gift Certificate.
7. In the event that the value of the Shannons Photos Gift Certificate does not cover the full cost of the professional photography shoot or other services provided by the Shannons Photos then the balance must be paid by the redeemer of the Shannons Photos Gift Certificate to Shannons Photos in cash or by valid debit/credit card and the Shannons Photos may require a valid debit/credit card deposit for such costs when accepting a reservation or redeeming the Shannons Photos Gift Certificate.
Any reservation relating to a Shannons Photos Gift Certificate issued for a professional photography shoot or other services must be made directly with Shannons Photos.
Upon redemption of the Shannons Photos Gift Certificate the legal contract for provision of the Benefits is made with the Shannons Photos which thereafter assumes full responsibility and liability for the provision of the Benefits and any other.
Shannons Photos Gift Certificates are subject to the laws of New South Wales and the courts of New South Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes.